3236 Main St.
PO Box 309 Mexico, NY 13114
Village of Mexico has recently received the KN95 face masks from Oswego County. They are available for Village Residents and can be picked up during office hours.
FACE COVERING ARE REQUIRED TO ENTER VILLAGE OFFICE
YOUR WATER/SEWER PAYMENTS CAN ALSO BE PUT THROUGH THE DROP BOX OR SEND THEM THROUGH THE MAIL. IF YOU WOULD LIKE A RECEIPT PLEASE INDICATE AND WE WILL GLADLY SEND YOU A PAID RECEIPT.
PLEASE STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY!
TRASH AND RECYCLE
Trash and Recycle receptacles cannot be placed at curbside before 7:00 pm Monday and must be removed by 8:00 pm Tuesday. Please remember all trash and recyclables must be in COVERED CONTAINERS. Appliances, furniture and construction material will not be picked up by the weekly trash service, please make arrangements to dispose of these items.
Butler Trash Removal: 315-342-0832
Curbside Brush Pick Up Policy
- Brush pick up is scheduled for the 3rd Wednesday of the month from April – November. Weather conditions and other situations may alter the actual pick up day
- Brush CANNOT be piled curbside during the months of December, January, February and March, as such piles could impede or alter snow removal operations
- Brush CANNOT be piled curbside more than (7) seven days prior to the scheduled pick up
- Brush must be cut into 4’ lengths and piled neatly within 5’ of the edge of the street. Piles shall not exceed 4’ in height
- Brush shall not be piled around poles, signs, hydrants, fences or as to interfere with the sidewalk as it makes it difficult for our equipment to effectively pick it up and WILL NOT BE PICKED UP
- Brush is defined as small limbs not to exceed 3” in diameter, branches, pruning’s, etc. Material that exceeds these dimensions WILL NOT BE PICKED UP
- Any trees or material in excess of 3” in diameter that are removed by the homeowner or professionally from the property are the responsibility of the homeowner. Brush from these trees is also considered the responsibility of the homeowner
- Any trees that are trimmed, cut down and/or removed by a contractor WILL NOT BE PICKED UP and are considered the homeowners responsibility
- Yard waste, dirt, rocks, stumps, material resulting from stump grinding, construction debris, etc. are not considered brush and WILL NOT BE PICKED UP
EFFECTIVE MARCH 6, 2019